I use a variety of tools and resources with all my projects and thought why don’t I share what I use and what works for me. Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning if you use them to purchase the item I will get a commission. This does not increase the price you will pay what so ever.
- WordPress - Wordpress is my blogging platform
- WP-DB-Backup - On-demand backup of your WordPress database.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast - Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site
- Digg Digg – Your all in one share buttons plugin. Add a floating bar with share buttons to your blog
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.
Blog Post Creation
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0 (PC) - Dragon 12 Home lets you say words and watch them appear on your computer screen.
- TechSmith Camtasia Studio 7 - Record screencast videos – like tutorials, presentations, and demos
- Filezilla - FTP software to upload my files to all my projects online.
Email Marketing , Autoresponders
- Mailchimp - A free & paid email marketing and auto responder service.
Site Data Collecting
- Google Analytics - Monitor and track the users of your website.
- Google Webmasters Tools - Monitor and track the users of your website. Also see any site issues.
- Statcounter - Monitor and track the users of your website.
- Google Keyword Tool - Find those all important Keywords
- Wordtracker Lab - Find out what questions people are typing into search engines.
- Hootsuite - Stay connected on Twitter, Facebook. Pre-schedule tweets, also work with Facebook too
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Paypal - Paypal is just ok for selling your own products
Images and Photos
- canstockphoto.com - Where i buy images for my sites
- Google Adsense - Displaying advertising for Google to receive a commission if ads are clicked or viewed.
- Google Adwords - Place ads so they show up along side google search results
- Build a Better Blog - Helping to build and better blog in 31 days.
- Renaissance Business - Turn All of Your Interests into One Business.
- Crush It! - Crush It!: Why Now is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion.